FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Weather Icons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SWIFT WX Support Forums Forum Index -> Custom Map Layers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmiller
Advanced Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Weather Icons Reply with quote

I have no idea if this is what is used in the current program, but I thought it was neat. The below link will download a set of weather icons. I'm trying to figure out how to work with them in Swift, since there are both day and night icons included in the zip. Just another one of my useless findings. Very Happy

http://www.weather.gov/weather/images/fcicons/Weather%20Icons.zip
rory
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, those are pretty good icons -- much more detailed than the graphical icons we include by default.

If you want to correlate these icons to the existing BMP's that are included in the default installation, i will make the icon set available on the Support page of the website.
dcb76107
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rory,

Where on the support page did you put those cool icons?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SWIFT WX Support Forums Forum Index -> Custom Map Layers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: